💡 Please Note: If you are using our GL300, GL500, or OBD tracker, please follow these links:
1. Activate your tracker
- Enter your name
- Enter your email address
Set Up Your Account:
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter your password
- Select if your tracking purpose is for business or personal use > If business use is selected, you'll be asked a few more questions:
- Enter the company name
- Your role within the company
- Select the industry of your business
- How many assets you have in total
Set up your devices:
- Enter your IMEI number
- Name your tracker
- Use the "Add another device" button if you're activating more than 1 device
- Confirm the email and phone number where tracking alerts will be sent
Select a Service Plan:
- Monthly: $14.95 per month
- Annual: 1 year $107.40 / 2 year $190.80 / 3 year $250.20
Review Your Order:
2. Placing your tracker
- We recommend installation by a professional technician. The tracker will be plugged into the vehicle's power supply and will typically be placed under the dashboard of your car.
- The ideal placement is under the dash with the lights facing up to as much open air as possible.
- We don't recommend placing the tracker in the engine compartment, glove compartment, or sandwiched next to the firewall. Locations that are fully enclosed in the metal lead to poor connectivity.
3. Connect your tracker to the platform
Test your tracker: Drive around outside for 10 to 15 minutes with your tracker. The lights will indicate the connection of the tracker.
• The RED light (GPS) will go from blinking to a solid color.
• The GREEN light (CEL) will go from blinking rapidly to a slower blink.
Check your signal: Log in to your account to see if you're getting a signal.
4. Logging into the tracking platform
We offer both a website and a mobile app to view your tracker on the platform.
- You can log into the website at app.gethapn.com
- Or download our mobile app. Our app works on both Apple and Android devices:
5. Customize your tracker
Customize your tracker in your Trackers Preferences:
- Name of the tracker
- Tracker Description
- Color of the tracker on the map
- Tracker icon
6. Create a boundary
Boundaries allow you to keep track of your device if it enters or exits a certain location.
Customize a boundary:
- Name your boundary
- Choose the shape
- Size the boundary over the area you wish to serve as the center point of the boundary.
- Save and create more boundaries.
We offer two types of boundaries to place on the map:
- Round: Used when looking to place a quick boundary over a general area. As the name indicates, the boundary area will be in the shape of a circle.
- Custom Draw: Used when looking to outline a specific, custom area on the map (i.e., a city block or county).
7. Set up notifications
Notifications can alert you when:
- Your tracker starts moving
- The tracker battery is low
- A tracker has entered a boundary entry, etc.
Set up alerts:
- Go to your Preferences
- Click on the notifications tab
- Select the different alerts you'd like to receive
- Save your settings
8. View your tracker's activity
You can view your tracker's activity by clicking on the Activity tab or by accessing reports.
Activity tab on app.gethapn.com
Here you can view your recent trips and stops. Use the 'view in map' link to view the route the tracker has taken on the map:
Learn more about viewing your activity
- Click on the menu on the top left and select 'Reports.'
- You will be given a list of different reports to choose from to view your past activity.
- You also have the option to export the file as well.
Viewing activity on the mobile app
- Click on the menu on the top left and select 'Activity.'
- This will give you a list of your recent positions.
- Filter through your activity by clicking on the icon on the top right to select a specific date that you would like to view.
View the history that the tracker has taken on the map. Click here to learn more about Time Machine